COMMIT. LEARN. TRAIN.
COGI ATHLETIC Certified Personal Trainers help clients become stronger and healthier through winning exercise routines and healthy dietary choices.
Our passion is providing the most effective tools available to ensure trainer success.
The COGI ATHLETIC Certified Personal Trainer Course offers:
· Internet-based introductory fitness program
· A Pre-exam to be used as a study guide
· Estimated 50 hours of necessary study materials
· Deadline. We are here to help keep you on track and winning as a training professional. Testing must be completed within 6 months of registration.
· Continuing Education Program
Requirements for COGI Personal Fitness Trainer Certification:
Must be at least 18 years of age
High school diploma, GED or international equivalent
Comprehensive on-line manual and digitally proctored online exam.
I. Certification Final Exam (50 multiple choice questions =1 point each).
II. Anatomy Diagram Tests (10 points possible):
· Anterior Muscles (2.5 points)
· Posterior Muscles (2.5 points)
· Skeletal System (5 points)
III. 2 Essay questions (20 points: 10 each):
·This is a Microsoft Word document that you will submit, as an attachment, to
email@example.com. Please put "Essay Submission" in the subject line of the email.
IV. 5 practical exercises (20 points: 4 each) that require video submissions of:
· Taking a manual blood pressure reading
· Conducting skinfold measurements
· Demonstrating proper weightlifting form and spotting
· Explaining and demonstrating flexibility and specific stretches
· 3-minute step test
*A copy of valid CPR certification is mandatory.
CPR certificate or card may be scanned and emailed to or, mail to Cogi Athletic Company, 135 N. Stevens St, Thomasville GA 31792.
CPT Course Price :$499.00